Girls name inspiration please

louisa2008sash

Reaction score
Help. I'm expecting baby number 4 early January and we found out it's a girl. We already have 2 girls (Louisa and Sasha), and a boy (Maxwell). I like names that are slightly different to what's in the top baby name lists, but not weird. Feeling with 2 girls names ending in A, that we should choose one ending in A again. I've looked at winter names too but the not too weird names I've come across have all been used by family already. We like the name Rose for a middle name. So far we have Anna Rose and Eva Rose, but I would like some other suggestions as I feel like Eva is a little too popular, and hubby isnt totally set on Anna. Louisa and Maxwell were both picked before they were born, I have no idea where sasha came from as she was either going to be a Hannah or Scarlett up until I saw her and the name just occurred to me.

Awwwwwww I love Eva Rose. I always liked Elara (or even just Lara) and Nola for a girl. Sofia is Nice? Isabella, Mia, Clara?

Alessia, Alexis, Ella, Shannon, Malina are my girls names if I ever have a pink bundle xx

Doesnt have the A but of course i think its beautiful x

Lara, Laura, Nina, Nora, Emma, Rhina, ZsaZsa, Pippa, Petra, Anya, Elaina, Helena, Marina, Jenna, Stella.

All nice and not that popular and ending in a! :)

Nina Rose, Maya Rose :)

Last edited:
What about Scarlett - jade or aria my little girl is called alexis

Last edited:
TS1982 you have my daughters names on your list Shannon and Alexis my other little girl is Katie their half sister is Ella

Last edited:
TS1982 you have my daughters names on your list Shannon and Alexis my other little girl is Katie their half sister is Ella

Alexis is lovely and I don't know any girls called alexis x

Last edited:
I was just being nosey on bere. Not got a bfp yet but My Name is Alexis and I love it...my gran was Alexandrina. Rina for short. Luisa is my middle name so good taste ! I would love a girl and my names so far for a little miracle baby girl would be Ivy rose, Avery rose or Felicity Rose. I also love the name Willow but doesn't match our surname . I keep a wee list on my phone incase dreams do come true! Wishing you happiness x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back