Girlies room access

You need to request access (on the main page) and I'll let you in :)

I'm doing this on tapatalk - which is the main page? Xx

Sorry, I fell asleep :lol: Just saw that you're in now :yay:

Hi, just wondering if i can be let into the girlies room :) xx

If you request access I'll approve it for you :) You just have to click on the link (where you'd click to go into it) to request x

Sorry to drag an old post up but i have asked for access, also left visitor and private messages and still no luck.
pwitty pwease can i have acess x x

Could I also have access now please it seemed to take for ages to get 100 posts but I'm there now xx

Tiggy the mods mightn't see this as it's an old thread, if you go to the main page, scroll down to girlies room there is a thing that says "request access" then a mod will see this and let you in :) Be warned it's wild in there :lol: x

Just had a look at your profile, you joined on May 30th, so you would have only been allowed into the GR from yesterday - 30th June, as it's 100 posts and 1 months membership to get in :) They will probably accept you now that it's officially over a month xx

Just been on there, all who are eligible have been approved. Apologies for any delays but we aren't on here full-time :)

Sorry to drag an old post up but i have asked for access, also left visitor and private messages and still no luck.
pwitty pwease can i have acess x x

you have to be a member of preg forum for 3 months first :(

my mistake it is 1 month....god it felt like i waited more than a month!

ive just requested access too!!!! .. knock knock...let me in... heheh im curious to see whats in there!!! =))

Omg Amy I thought you were in there! You will love it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back