Hotmail - can anyone access their account?

Kittykins

Reaction score
Just wondering - I've been trying to get into my Hotmail account all day, because I need an email with a username and password for a website I need to access urgently for work... and I haven't been able to open it up.

Can anyone else get into their email, or is the site down?

Thanks!

I can't log into msn with my hotmail address if that counts...

hmmmm... mine's .com

On the .co.uk website, I can get as far as the sign-in page, but then when I enter my username and password, it chugs along for a while before returning an error page.

Are you all .co.uk or .com? Perhaps there's a .com problem. Maybe the Pakistani government has banned hotmail as well as YouTube, and some idiot has crashed Hotmail globally too! :lol:

nope, not working here either.
MSN is having problems too...

very frustrating!

xx

nope .com not working here, just getting "service not available" :x

looks like the Welsh and Scots are ok, it's the English that are having problems... :roll:

Ah well, I've borrowed a friend's username for the website I needed to access - but it's so frustrating. And all my PM alerts go to my hotmail account so I won't know if anyone's PMed me without logging in... I'll just have to check the forum every 5 minutes to make sure :wink: :lol:

im in scotland. Doubt if country really makes a difference.

xx

MSN often has issues alas :( MSN servers are creaking badly most of the time and go soooo slow its insane. I've only started using it again recently and its worse than ever, not improved one bit. MSN and hotmail are a pain in the ass and now I remember why I went for other options.

I keep Yahoo and AIM accounts also for online email. Plus Gmail.

You can chat on MSN via Gmail which is handy. I also don't use the MSN chat set up but a combined one that ropes in all m IM's at once. I don't have as many problems as when I had separate chat IM set ups.

Grrr was just about to post about this. Can't get on to my MSN :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back