Girlie had her first set of injections today :(

lea m

Reaction score
I have never seen a baby so upset :cry:
The doctor who did it has hurt me in the past giving injections and just must have hurt her more! Im sure she hit the bone! I was so devastated for her! She screamed like she was in so much pain even 5 mins afterwards!
My others didnt do that so I wasn't expecting it! I was expecting her to cry obviously (although Joseph never did) but I was expecting to be able to soothe her and calm her down! I felt so useless! :(
Just wanted to post because Im feeling sorry for myself and worrying now about the next set! Or the set after where she will have 3!! :( :(

awww bless you hun :hug: and bless Lola-Mae!

Nasty evil doctors - next time ask if the nurse can do it :hug: .

Kim x x x x

You know I said that! Im going to make sure the other gentler doc will do them! My poor girlie!
Thanks for the hugs hun! :hug: :hug:

I took Molly for hers on Monday but was told to come back next week cos she wasn't old enough! Stupid doctor told us to make the appointment for monday.

I'm sooo not looking forward to the jabs!

Awww bless her! But she forgotton all about it now!
Hope its a better doctor next time! :hug:

Aww, its awful isn't it, at least its all over with now hun :hug: Hope you've both recovered! :hug:

Chloe was exactly the same after her first set of injections, it was awful. I was really worried about taking her for her next set but found that they were alot easier. I know it doesn't help much for now but just hoping you have a similar experience.

oh the poor little girl...
my son has his today :cry: im dredding it so much it makes ur heart ache coz u know ur taking them to have something hurt them its horrible but i keep telling myself its better than them haveing the deseases its vaccinating against.

Aw no :(

Hope she's ok hun.

I've got to take Liam next Fri for his injections and i'm dreading it.

xxx :hug:

Aww bless her :hug: :hug: :hug:

It is awful, I took Leo for his first lot in November and he screamed the surgery down it broke my heart, but his last lot wasnt too bad at all, he even laughed at the nurse, so it has made me feel a bit better about his next set xxxxx

Aww that's cute him laughing at the nurse! My first son dealt with his needles well! But poor Lola :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back