Girl or Boy?

IVW

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am an old member coming back for guesses on the sex of our next little one due in November....

We have a son already who’s 2.

Place your bets now...

0DEE9D09-04DA-425A-9CAE-12A424814E8F.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I am an old coming back for guesses on the sex of our next little one due in November....

We have a son already who’s 2.

Place your bets now...

View attachment 92863

Omg congratulations!! Are you going to find out the sex? I’m due no2 in Oct! Amazing to see you back here :D

Omg congratulations!! Are you going to find out the sex? I’m due no2 in Oct! Amazing to see you back here :D

OMG this is amazing! totally going to find out lol - are you?
I am so 50/50, but their skull is smaller and rounder than Joshies, so i initially thought girl also. Only time will tell x

OMG this is amazing! totally going to find out lol - are you?
I am so 50/50, but their skull is smaller and rounder than Joshies, so i initially thought girl also. Only time will tell x

100% I’m going to find out, should have my 20 week scan in around 4 weeks, I’m excited to know, have a strong feeling it’s a boy, the skull on the scan photo is definitely much more square and blocky than Vs scan pic, but I’ve had the same awful sickness so who knows, I am defo getting girl vibes from your pic, you will have to come back and update us once you find out!

Reactions: IVW
Congrats on the new pregnancy and welcome back IVW!:cheer:

I think it's a boy again!x

Reactions: IVW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member