My scan pic (Nub theory)... do you think boy or girl? xxx

Galaxyblue

Reaction score
Thank you in advance for any guesses. I keep changing my mind, one minute I think boy and then I think girl!!!

What does everyone else think? xxx :)

Attachments

• rsz_baby1.jpg
    rsz_baby1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 40
My guess would be a girl hun!
XxX

Thank you ladies, I also posted on in-gender and the majority of replies have said girl so I wonder if that will be right!!!

lokking at codies scan just and its pretty similar the bum end if you get me so maybe is a girl, wonder what my pic looks like i have no idea how to tell ha ha

I think girl as well. I had a look on that in gender site. Hope no one is offended but wow I can't believe people get really disappointed when the sex of there baby isn't the one they hoped for! Would you not just be pleased your baby is healthy?
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I felt a bit miffed when I knew I was carrying aboy as I was looking forward to a girl but I soon got over that and was happy he was healthy and growing fine :)

Now I'm looking forward to having a baby boy x

Yay, had all confirmed at my 20 week scan last friday and we are having a girl!!! I am absolutely over the moon to be having another girl xxxxxxxxxx

Yay, had all confirmed at my 20 week scan last friday and we are having a girl!!! I am absolutely over the moon to be having another girl xxxxxxxxxx

congrats i was just going to have a guess at girl too :) yay for team :pink:

just came to have a guess ....too late lol
congrats on team pink :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111