Girl names?

cas2015

Reaction score
Hiya,

So we expecting our 4th baby girl in 7-10 wks and still undecided on a name. We a ready have Emily, Maisie and Hollie - so would appreciate any suggestions. It doesn't have to be a name ending with ee sound either xx

I think Jessica and Caitlyn sound really nice, but if you did follow the EE sound, Natalie, Lucie and Sophie also sound lovely x

Hey hun, I like Shannon, Ella, Jessie xx

I really loved the name Josie. But iv got 2 boys lol x

Love your girls' names. In case you were to follow the "ee" sounds, there are lots of lovely options. I really like Lottie, Izzie and Georgie, but I prefer them as nicknames for longer names like Charlotte (too popular atm though), Isobel/Isabelle, Georgia/Georgina. I also quite like Phoebe with your other names, but Hollie (Holly) and Phoebe may remind people of Charmed..

Thanks to you for the suggestions, I definitely will keep them in mind.

Quite a few of those names we know other children with the name- like phoebe, Sophie, Jessica - Isabelle or Isabella is on a long list but don't think it suit our lo. I do think half our problem is that we don't agree on names- I like Olivia/Livy, Lily, Poppy and my oh likes Jessica and Scarlett, I actually like Scarlett but a lot people have put me off that name including my eldest- I think we over thinking about names too, its always so easy to keep of names when not pregnant!

We were team yellow and our girls name was Leah and its gaelic meaning in the light of the sun which I thought was really pretty but we had a wee boy so its Matthieu. Your other names are lovley aswell xx

We're going with Scarlett some people have tried to put us off, but we both like it. It's so hard to pick because we couldn't use a name ending with an ee sound with our surname and my cousin had her baby last week and used the name Olivia that I had told her we were using. Couldn't believe it lol xx

Last edited:
We're going with Scarlett some people have tried to put us off, but we both like it. It's so hard to pick because we couldn't use a name ending with an ee sound with our surname and my cousin had her baby last week and used the name Olivia that I had told her we were using. Couldn't believe it lol xx

Scarlet and Olivia are both in my top few names too, we like scarlet with dd2 but oh people put us of too x This time we trying to keep quiet about our baby names, till she's here x

Last edited:
We were team yellow and our girls name was Leah and its gaelic meaning in the light of the sun which I thought was really pretty but we had a wee boy so its Matthieu. Your other names are lovley aswell xx

There both lovely names, it be a lovely surprise when baby is here x

Last edited:
I really like Macey, Morgan or Madison if i ever have another girl.

Scarlett is my top pick if we have another girl. My OH isn't as keen as me but I think I've twisted his arm. Not really sure why he isn't keen. We will be keeping the name secret and telling no one which is what we did with my first because I am just not interested in hearing all my family's opinion. I'm a teacher so it's hard enough to pick something I don't associate with someone else before they all throw their thoughts in! Go with what you love x

Scarlett is my top pick if we have another girl. My OH isn't as keen as me but I think I've twisted his arm. Not really sure why he isn't keen. We will be keeping the name secret and telling no one which is what we did with my first because I am just not interested in hearing all my family's opinion. I'm a teacher so it's hard enough to pick something I don't associate with someone else before they all throw their thoughts in! Go with what you love x

Congrats on your pg, hope you manage to twist OH arm with Scarlett, its definitely on our top 3, however my daughters got s new bestie called Scarlett x

Its always more difficult thinking of name when working with children x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back