Girl Name Help!

Rachel1509

Reaction score
We've got our 20 week scan this Friday and will be finding out (hopefully) what we're having.
We've already got our boy name chosen, but me and OH are battling over the girls name! He likes Eden whereas i prefer Isla... middle name for either will be Rose.

Pleease vote in the poll, and whatever has the most votes Friday (if its a girl of course) is the one we'll be going with :D

Last edited:
There's quite a few Isla's in my nephew's class at school, it's a beautiful name but getting too popular for me. Eden-Rose has a lovely ring to it xxxxxxxx

I voted for Isla, it sounds really pretty with Rose :)
What boys name have you picked?
xx

What boys name have you picked?
xx

We've already decided on Noah for a boy, with the middle name of George after my mums grandad :good:

That was an easy decision to make.. but this girl name malarky is annoying! OH really wants Eden but I prefer Isla :think:

If you are planning on keeping the name Noah for your next child if this one isnt a boy then definitely Isla, but if you are only naming this child then definitely Eden.

I just think having both Noah and Eden is a little bit over biblical, whereas Noah and Isla go well. But Eden is the more individual name if its just this one and no more.

If you are planning on keeping the name Noah for your next child if this one isnt a boy then definitely Isla, but if you are only naming this child then definitely Eden.

I just think having both Noah and Eden is a little bit over biblical, whereas Noah and Isla go well. But Eden is the more individual name if its just this one and no more.

OMG I actually never thought of that!!

Just told the OH that and he isn't too chuffed haha, but knows it makes sense!

My mates little girl is called Isla-Rose, its a beautiful name xx

I vote Isla, sorry for making the votes even :p
Noah was the name we would have called our son but instead we're having a Grace :love: xxx

Yeah Isla-Rose is adorable. The Rose part came from my grandmothers name!

Having a little boy now anyway, so the name will be stored away inside the brainbox until its needed in future (POSSIBLY!) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back