giggling

NICCI

Reaction score
hey ladies.
jack has been smiling since he was 7 wees old but i was just wondering when ure LOs started giggling!
im not bothered his smiles r cute enough but was wondering when i should start encouraging the giggling!!
jack is 16 weeks old xxxxx

Finlay has only really properly giggled since about 5 months so could be a while

Today we had a first proper laugh after a belly raspberry :lol: , I do think it was a one of though :(

I have a video of shortly after she started doing it, so probably just before 4 months. It was a while longer before it was predictable though as what made her laugh one day made her sob the next :lol:

She started giggleing at 9weeks! Now she gets so excited that shes sucking in air and her tounge is wiggleing but she cant make noise its so funny!!! She does it when I blow her tummy or I start giggling at something shes doing she will start giggling too! :)

I'd get the odd giggle quite early, but the proper giggles have only been happening for about 2 weeks. We were out having lunch earlier and Rudy was on my lap facing away and he just started giggling away at nothing, it was very funny. The funniest word I can say to him atm is 'dada', it cracks him up every time.

So in answer to your Q, he started to properly giggle at around 16ish weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back