Gifts for the men?

Moomum

Reaction score
midna said:
Cant you customise cards on that moonpig site??

Dunno what you can get him ...my OH has been spoilt lately so his next pressy is the baby lol. I might get him a lil somethin for after incase Im a right bitch lol.... not a clue what thou ...Ill have a look. xx

That's what I was going to suggest.

I'm going to do one, congratulating my LO on becoming a Big Sister. She'll love it!

PIC-0131.jpg

This is the box of goodies I made for my OH :) It's obvious but, was lion themed! With lots of "i love daddy" things.

That's a good idea.

I was thinking of creating my own card because my OH would appreciate that more. Not sure what pressie to get him yet though.

This is a lovely idea, i hadn't even thought about it. Wonder what i could get him....

My DH will get a less hormonal me (eventually) and a baby. He has had nothing to do with growin the baby and if anyone deserves pressies it's me. Not that he will think of that. Might get a bunch of half dead flowers if the rooms not been cleaned.

Is anyone else doing anything for your other half?[/quote]

Yeah.. giving birth :rotfl:

i had not even thought of it. Thanks, i'll make him a little christmas sack from the baby :D

Thanks for posting this CG - I have been thinking and thinking and thinking over the past few weeks about what to get my hubby for the birth of our baby. Like you, I was given loads of pressies at work and loads of pressies at my baby shower, but no pressies for hubby. So far I have bought a pair of 'I love my daddy' socks and a pack of 3 golf balls with 'I love my daddy' on them. But am struggling to find other cool stuff :( Hopefully this thread will throw up some good ideas!

x

GEMMA,

I SAW 1 OF THE CARDS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN THE LADYWELL POST OFFICE.

IT WAS ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO SO IF YOU ARE FEELING BRAVE, IT MIGHT BE WORTH A QUICK LOOK.

THEY ARE NOT THE VERY BEST OF QUALITY BUT THE MEANING S STILL THERE. XXX

it is nice- just ignore me, I've been in a one all day :)

I've bought the book "Me and My Dad" (or something like that).. It's sweet and is a baby book that he can read to LO :D I'll get him other sweet bits and pieces too.
I've told him I want a diamond ring though :lol:

Psssf... DH has just spent 200€ on computer parts for HIS computer.. while I desperately need knickers, pj's, maternity pads etc to go into hospital with (I can't afford it)... So NO HE DOESN'T GET A BLOODY PRESENT... he's just brought it.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I will DD something though because she deserves it and I don't want her feeling left out.. :D

My DH will get a less hormonal me (eventually) and a baby. He has had nothing to do with growin the baby and if anyone deserves pressies it's me. Not that he will think of that. Might get a bunch of half dead flowers if the rooms not been cleaned.

I gave mine a baby. And I nearly died, but didn't, so he gets to keep me too :lol: . He was clearly too traumatised to think straight after the birth because he kept forgetting to bring me clean clothes in hospital - 5 days in the same pyjamas! (My birth plan said I wanted to be in for 6 hours max and was only going into hospital because my house didn't have running water or electricity!) I don't think he feels he missed out by not getting a present. It's a nice thought though if you've got the time before birth. Me - I painted the bathroom walls on day 1 of my labour :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back