Gift ideas?

stacey2404

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)
My fiancé graduates next week with a masters 2:1 (honours) degree in physics so obviously I'm very proud of him and want to buy him something special.
I was going to book a meal and a romantic hotel break but with LO being only 3 months old I think bottle feeds might kill the romance lol.
I know my mum and dad would babysit but they are already watching LO on the Wednesday (actual graduation day) and the Saturday (grad ball) so u would rather not.
Does anyone have any other suggestions?

I already have him cuff links from the little one so not those :)

Thanks xx

What about a watch? You could also have the back engraved, which most jewellery shops can arrange for you (although it would be cheaper to arrange it yourself if you knew a decent engraver). Not sure what your budget is but Tissot are a great brand of watch and carry the same movements as Tag Heuer watches.

Hi. I know I am very late for this. But I just love gift giving especially for my loved ones. Well, my idea would be a nice neck tie, bracelet, watch or perhaps a decent long sleeves...i think any of these will go well with the occasion.

Boys love techno stuff, I would try to google different geeky gifts, toys for men, etc. I am on to buy a remote control toy for Dad, just an example. Here is a not commercial review http://rcstate.com/6-of-the-best-electric-rc-car/ on best rc cars of 2017, by the way, I tend to Team Losi is an Audi R8 due to these recommendations. It's brushless motor is really huge, the speed and maneuverability are fantastic. My brother has Traxxas E-Revo, it is also a very decent car but the price is too high, just my opinion. I want to try a rc truck, this kind of toys promise to be very powerful and able to go at any roads, I guess one will be my next purchase huh. Modern cars are rather durable and strong, able to sustain big loads, at least I am not going to spend time on repairing them so that I am ready to spend more money for a good quality.
Hope you find the best solution!

Or if he is a fan of comics or serials, then you can choose something on the subject of your favorite comics or series

maybe romantic dinner at a good restaurant? it's always a perfect idea

I hope you have chosen a great gift and spent wonderful evening together. But for future presents I think you will love my idea:) My girlfriend was simply happy when I bought a travel scratch map for her (found it here https://www.1dea.me/) and we put it on the wall together . We also decided to mark all our future journeys on it:)

The romantic hotel break would sound like the best idea! Maybe a one-day island hopping would be another good suggestion. Or start him a new collection of watch, toy cars (men, not just boys, still collect these), or comic books if he's into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back