uncomfy!

Kat

Reaction score
hi ya all...

im coming up to 34 weeks preggers now and im at the uncomfy bit.

Anyone got any advice on how i can ease this pain in my chest. kinda feels like all my insides are in my chest! and what with his feet being permantly under my ribs its getting a bit much!

Have to say i got the heartburn in check now tho! :D

i am 20 and pregnant with my first.
i am 32 weeks and also at the uncomfy stage, i find if i try to move the baby by gently pushing her bum she kicks and pushes my ribs abit more, so i tend to have a lovely warm bath and get on the sofa with a blanket and chill. it doesn`t always work but it`s the best i have so far.
hope things get better for your chest soon, maybe when the baby engages
take care

thanks honey...

He is already head down so i get is bum and feet to!

I guess its all getting a bit tight in there and somethings gotta give..mainly my insides! HaHa!

Trying to move him doesnt always work unfortuneatly. He seems to like my right side or my back.. so i turn on my left side to make him move over but then i crush me chest and he kicks like mad! Hes clever tho, as soon as i move back so does he! Its lovely really.

Kat
xx

you can`t beat that feeling of your unborn precious baby beating the pulp out of you, joking aside i wouldn`t change it for the world. i would panic if she didn`t beat me up on a daily basis :lol:

also what have u done to stop the heart burn cos i am in desperate need for a remedy

he stopped moving once and i was straight up the hospital! Its lovely to get a good kicking everyday actually. and whats every more nice is we are the only ones that can really feel it so its even more special. Ahhh!

THe best thing is Gaviscon Advanced heartburn relief medication. Its not the best tasting stuff but it works!

Get the advanced if ya can as it has less sodium in it so its better for the both of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back