Getting to know all my new Tri 1 buddies

Ooo how did i miss this!

I'm Sam. I'm 27 and my I have been with my OH who is 26 for 8 years married for 5!

I'm from Sheffield and he is from Middlesbrough but we current live Lincolnshire due to his work commitments. I am a personal assistant for a surgeon and oh is an electrical engineer.

We have a cat who is 4 1/2 called Cooper and he is gorgeous.

I am the youngest of 4 girls and I have 2 nieces and 2 nephews but this will be our first baby. I conceived with pcos after 5 months of no af so I feel like the luckiest woman alive! I think we would both like 2 children to start with, maybe a couple of more in about 10 years. Ha ha.

Love this thread girls! We have a long road ahead together so it's great to learn a bit more about you all!!

Spammy x

This is a fantastic idea for a thread!
Hi everyone, I'm Janine. Im 21 and have been engaged to my wonderful oh since last Christmas! Was a lovely surprise :) He's 30 in a couple of weeks, and quite possibly more excited about our pregnancy than I am! (if that's possible!)
We live in a 2 bedroom flat just outside Eastbourne in East Sussex. We share our flat with two gorgeous kittens - Tilly, black and white, and Beni, black with stripes in the light! They're both girls - thought Beni was a boy until her first vet visit, and by then the name had stuck!
I am a support worker for the disabled, whilst also trying to complete my psychology degree (busy busy!), and I love what I do.
This will be our first, but we did miscarry last year in May, so don't want to get our hopes up too much until 12 weeks - even though it's very difficult! Not too sure about due dates and things like that - have drs appointment this week tho! I'm guessing I'm gonna be due beginning of July!
Erm.. what else to say? Ah, I'm into reading, zumba (which I will miss!), aaand handbags!
Lovely to meet you all and good luck with everything!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back