• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Getting the jump on Christmas

star fish

Reaction score
I'm due on Christmas Eve and want to get everythign done in really good time!

Having just been into the roof I got down all the xmas decorations, do you think I've gone potty? My husband says it is pure madness, but I think it will be Halloween, then bonfire night, and then suddenly Christmas before we know it. Plus its a massive hassle every time we go into the roof. I have to empty out the closet and fetch the ladder from downstairs etc.

I also went in to St Peters Hospice and they were selling last years Christmas cards for £1 a pack and had a really cute set of Mummy, Daddy and a baby Penguin! I thought they would be just perfect.

Am I the only person who wants to get a jump on all this this year?

I am thinking in my head that I would like to, but doing very little about it :lol:

I have started buying presents, have been for a few weeks now!

Assuming my suitcase finally finds it's way home - I have nearly all of my Xmas shopping done. I'm not due till end of feb but pretty sure cone dec I'm not gonna wanna be bothered trailing round shops.

Hey star fish! I'm due on the 26th too! We're hoping bump arrives a in time for Xmas day, just have to wait and see what happens!

I'd say maybe gone a tiny bit potty :)

But then again I didn't even bother with an xmas tree last year only had a table top one so who am I to judge.

I thought I was being good by putting £10 a week away for xmas for once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back