Getting really nervous now

Mike

Reaction score
Hi all
Wife is now approaching 12 weeks, by this time during our last pregnancy we had already lost the twins.
I've been feeling my wifes belly everynight, near pubic bone, and i can feel what feels like a fist sized ball. it feels hard aswell, well it was until today when it now feels soft.

is this normal to go soft all of a sudden??
we have scan next monday on 11th and im praying to every god going that my baby survives the full pregnancy.
im so stressed out today. wife has give me a cold which dont help, lol
but she got given that cold by ray quinn, that nob that done dancing on ice. coughed all over her, what a dik he really is.

:wall2::wall2::wall2:

Don't have a clue...no advice but good luck and its great your so interested in the pregnancy too i hope my man is like this.

Have you thought of getting a doppler? they only £20 on ebay, I got one and listen everyday to the heartbeat for a few mins, it is reassuring because I have no symptoms lol

The body changes so much during pregnancy that what you feel one day can completely change the next and everything is fine.

Good luck for your scan! I'm sure all is ok x

Good luck at scan! I think the girls are right, body changes so much. I couldn't feel anything when I was 12 weeks, and I'd consider myself quite slim, only just started showing too, so no idea what it feels like at 12 weeks lol, glad everything is ok x

Rósa;1645036 said:
Have you thought of getting a doppler? they only £20 on ebay, I got one and listen everyday to the heartbeat for a few mins, it is reassuring because I have no symptoms lol

Oh thats what a doppler is!!! i heard the name of it so many times but never new what it was, lol.

yeh i think i might have to get one. thanks for that. that would relax me.
x

aww good luck I'm sure everything will be fine. Getting a doppler is a great idea is you want to put your mind at rest. And yeah, I agree, Ray Quinn is a dick lol

try not to worry easier said than done I know, I have had 5 miscarraiges one of them was twins and it is a very nervous time I know, even with this pregnancy I had vanashing twin so was petrified going for my next scan cause i already knew 1 sac had no baby in it and i had no warning no bleeding nothing, but had my scan last week and everything is fine with other baby. She is so lucky to have you so concerning, my hubby kept everything to himself to be strong for me and afterwards when he admitted he was worried too it made me feel so much better beause you start to think its not as important to the man. good on you for being so open. I am 12 weeks now and not got any sort of hard feeling and I am slim, with my last pregnancy I didn't even show till 7 months so each body is different and changes.

You sound very supportive, good luck with everything - keep us posted eh? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back