Really need to stop forgetting that i'm preganant!

ButterflyBoo_x

Reaction score
I dug out all the Xmas decs on sunday, which included lifting loads of heavy is box's and climbing in my under the stairs cupboard... which resulted in me having some BH's and a nice long soak in the bath, and now today i've spent half a hour running/dancing round the livingroom with Josh, and again its resulted in BH's!
(Well i think they are? my belly feels really weird and tinly, and pressue down below? i didn't get any with Josh)
Maybe its because its my 2nd pregnancy i'm not thinking about it as much :(
I really don't feel THAT pregnant yet!

hee hee - i do things like that too.

Or try to squeeze passed things and then realise i cant fit through those gaps anymore. lol
xxx

i do that all the time too lol, especially at the top of the stairs trying to get round my baby gate lol, oh and getting kicked in the tummy while i sleep because Josh can't sleep cause of his cough! poor little bump!

Im always thinking i can get thru gaps then realising i cant!! lol

I used to do that all the time - like tuning sideways to squeeze between car wing mirrors in car parks and then realising that actually made me wider :lol:

I used to do that all the time - like tuning sideways to squeeze between car wing mirrors in car parks and then realising that actually made me wider :lol:

Exactly! OH has parked a few times n asked if i have enough space to get out between our car and the next and ive said yeah of course, only to be proved wrong :)

I scraped bump against a door the other night because I tried to squeeze through the doorway at the same time as my mum and forgot I don't fit :(

OH is really cruel to me and parks closer next to parked cars in car parks with just the amount of room that makes me think I can get out when actually I cant. I think he finds it hilarious me holding the door so I don't bang the car next to us as well as trying to squeeze through the gap. So cruel! :(

i got given a really dirty look the other day, we parked straight and in the middle of the space, and some silly cow with a big car had parked next to us over the line, and the door touched her car when i was getting out ( i would have struggled not being pregnant!) she gave me a right dirty look for touching her car, maybe she should learn to park!!
i don't tend to struggle that much in the car though as we use the parent and child spaces :) x

I often forget I'm pregnant whilst I am sleeping and jump out of bed in the morning only to find I can't!

Ladies the hight of humiliation is when you go to maccy ds have your lunch and get stuck as you can't get out from behind the table with everyone looking!!!!!!! Lol my sil and hubby had to pull me out!!!! Xxxx

Ladies the hight of humiliation is when you go to maccy ds have your lunch and get stuck as you can't get out from behind the table with everyone looking!!!!!!! Lol my sil and hubby had to pull me out!!!! Xxxx

:rofl:

Oh and I nearly pissed my self through laughter!!!!!!!! Lmao xxxx

Im always thinkin I can get through gaps I can't. I try then realise it ain't gonna work! Lol! People at work r always laughin at me cos they know i won't fit through but instead of tellin me or moving out of the way they let me struggle! I also keep hitting bump when tryin to open doors cos I'm not standing far back enough :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back