Getting p****d off...

cornishfairy

Reaction score
...with how much heartbreak there has been recently in tri1. It's so lovely when ladies make the move from here to tri1 and those of us still here think 'wow i wish that was me', but the last few weeks there have been way too many early losses. Its heartbreaking to see our online friends going through it, and I just wish there was something we could do. I can't help but feel sad every day for all the lovely girls who are struggling with the heartache of it all, I wish I could wrap every tri1 lady (and their little bean) in cotton wool and keep them safe from these awful early mc's. Sorry for such a depressing post but I just felt I needed to have a moan about all the crap some of our friends have been through recently.
I'm off to invest in some super strong baby glue, don't want any more losses thank you mother nature! :dust:

Last edited:
Aww Hun, think that's how we all feel. I can't speak for anybody else but I know I couldn't have got through the last week without the advice and support of all my friends on here. My hubby is doing his best but he will never truly understand how I feel. It is such a comfort knowing that there are people on here that you can talk to on here who have been there before and do know how your feeling. I am truly grateful for everybody's support. Xxx

:hugs: Glad we could be of some comfort Daley. It's been so sad lately. We deserve a wave of good luck to sweep over the whole forum. X

I've only started popping into tri 1 this last week or two as I've started to get an emotional tie to some of the lovely ladies here since I've been coming to the forum and have been checking in on their progress and it has been truly heartbreaking. Big big hugs and kisses to the girlies finding themselves back in ttc xxx

Same here Dee. I used to find it hard to look there but lately I've missed everyone so much and wanted to see how they're getting on, it's awful to see horrible things happening to them isn't it
X

So true Lucy. It's so so sad. My thoughts are with all the girls who've suffered loses or are having scares. Life is so unfair x x x

Awww, this is soo true. But if it wasnt for this forum and all you lovely ladies comforting me i wouldnt have found it so easy the last few weeks. Fx crossed for xtra sticky beans for us all :) xx

Yes, it is so heartbreaking seeing our online friends going through devastating losses. Speaking personally from my own experiences, it is such a terrible thing to experience however many weeks you are, but I have found great comfort from the love and support everyone has given me each time I've had another loss. It really helps to be able to talk to other ladies who know what you are going through. Sending huge hugs to everyone who has been there for me and to everyone who is going through heartbreaking times at the moment. Stay strong everyone, we will get there :hug: :hug: xxxxx

It totally sucks :wall:

lovely post.

I agree with Daley and Vicky there is no way I would have got through the last couple of weeks as well as I did without the support of you lovely ladies so thank you.

let's pray we all have super sticky beans when we get those BFP x

I know what you mean! May and early june have been awful and i also noticed there were a couple of tri2 losses too! it seemed everyday someone else was finding bleeding or having some problem with a scan.

i really hope the luck of everyone changes

Oh no I hadn't seen the tri2 ones. Gosh it's just horrible. That must be a whole years worth of bad luck now, here's hoping the rest of 2013 is full of positive news! X

I'm trying to be positive :) thank you for your kind words x

I felt the same hence y I haven't been about much it brings back bad memories for me which I've tried to lock inside a box inside my head until I want to bring them out, I can't believe how much sadness and loss there is in tri 1 this past month it's just heartbreaking and I feel each and everyone's pain life is very cruel at time big hugs all round xx

I hadn't been around for a while and popped in to tri 1 to see how the ladies were getting on and its made me really sad :( life can be so cruel sometimes! Big hugs to everyone and let's hope from here onwards things get better xxx

Aww how lovely :)) I'm keeping everything crossed for us ladies I'm hoping and praying this bean is sticky it's so hard when you have had a loss really soul destroying at times good luck ladies we can do this!! Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back