Getting Married Abroad.....

happy-chick

Reaction score
Hey Ladies...

Has anyone got married abroad? We're looking at getting married in Paphos in Cyprus in 2009 and wanted to know anyone elses experiences of getting married abroad.

How did you go about arranging everything, did you use an operator? How much did it cost you roughly?

I have loads of questions lol :lol:

sorry hun cant help but sounds really lovely i would love to do that one day :hug:

I dont know about getting married (OH likes me dishonest :wink: ) but i just wanted to say OMG!!! I LOVE PAPHOS!! I saw the registry office there and it looks quite nice. Hope you have a fantastic time where ever you choose :hug: :hug:

We love paphos too thats why we wanna get married there, its such a fab place & id go back every year if i could! :D :D

Thanks girls x

Hiya, I got married on Corfu but it was slightly differant as my DH is greek, however your best starting point would be probably the Cypriut high commision or looking at some of the holiday brochures for weddings
you could also try and find some website forums on Paphos as these often have all sorts of useful info on them

http://www.weddingchaos.co.uk/wedding-a ... edding.asp

OOH congratulations and I'm sure you'll have fun planning it all.

tuck said:
Hiya, I got married on Corfu but it was slightly differant as my DH is greek, however your best starting point would be probably the Cypriut high commision or looking at some of the holiday brochures for weddings
you could also try and find some website forums on Paphos as these often have all sorts of useful info on them

http://www.weddingchaos.co.uk/wedding-a ... edding.asp

OOH congratulations and I'm sure you'll have fun planning it all.

Just registered thanks hun :D xxx

just wanted to say YAY :cheer: for you babes!!!!

i would love to get married abroad so hopefully in a couple of years we will do

:cheer:

aww huni, what a brillaint idea, i cant help you i got married in a viallage church :rotfl: nothing compared to being abroad though, god im so jelous (sp)

hope you get what you want and have a fantastic day :hug:

We have friends getting married there is 3wks time! So I will check witht them when they are back!

S. xx

We got married in Antigua in Dec 2005....it was the best decision we ever made! It was a totally fab experience, feel free to PM me if you've any questions!

I have seen piccys of the registry office in Paphos & it looks amazing :)

Sounds wonderful, we love Cyprus so im sure it will be perfect! x

I went to my sister in laws wedding in Cuba 2 years ago - and my next door neighbour got married in St Lucia this year. Both organised the wedding through an agent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back