Getting Impatient...and still got a while to go!

kazlin

Reaction score
Over the past week I have started to get impatient, I wish baby Dan was here now.
I had a dream of him last night, I was walking along with him in his pram, he was looking up at me smiling :D

:hug: We all go through impatient stages getting so close to the end of pregnancy.... we just want to meet our babies!

I feel the same, I want to have him now!

The time will soon pass and you will have your LO soon :hug:

:rotfl: @ Squiglet (who may be the first woman to given birth from bum! :think: )

Thanks Full of hope...you haven't got long to go either :D

Me too and I still have another 10 weeks to go!! and thats if I dont go overdue :wall:

:pray:

Im gettin really tight contractions up near my ribs this morning, and mild period pains aswell.

Im really impatient to!!! I ahve one of those calendars when you can put peoples names at the top like wife, husband and kids, and ryan already has his own column and i wanna start writing in appointments and stuff!!!

Me too Kazlin! I'm very close to your due date so you, me, christina1979 and gymbabeliz will all have to get more and more impatient together over the next 10 weeks! I'm even impatient to see my ticker move on another picture! I'm hoping it happens at 30 weeks... but who knows!?
I just keep telling myself that the time will go by so quickly that I should enjoy the wait and enjoy being pregnant! I just can't wait to meet my little girl xxx

Yep flowergirl, we can all hold hands in the last few weeks...waiting for my ticker to move along again too :lol:

flowergirl said:
Me too Kazlin! I'm very close to your due date so you, me, christina1979 and gymbabeliz will all have to get more and more impatient together over the next 10 weeks! I'm even impatient to see my ticker move on another picture! I'm hoping it happens at 30 weeks... but who knows!?
I just keep telling myself that the time will go by so quickly that I should enjoy the wait and enjoy being pregnant! I just can't wait to meet my little girl xxx

Ooooh and me, we are all due to pop aroung the same time.
At the moment i am just wanting my maternity leave to come round so i can rest :sleep:

Me too! I don't have too long left but I want my little boy here now!

I keep getting period type pains but nothing comes of it :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back