getting healthy

omg i could never go running at that time, well done you!

hmmm more necessity rather than pleasure, or I won't make it round this flaming half marathon!

When is ur half marathon babe? We had the iron man where we live a few weeks ago, never seen fitness like it it's not right! X

half marathon is 3 weeks and counting! I was doing really well on training, even pregnant i was still thinking about doing the course, but then with the mc straight after coming back from a month in malaysia I really didn't feel like training for 4-5 weeks and didn't have to build up the long runs so there is no way I'll beat last years time. One of my friends is now an iron man and he trained sooooo hard for it, that an amazing challenge I never ever think my body would thank me for!

left all my healthy snacks on the kitchen table :( hungry now...

I'm in too girls! I reckon I could lose 2 stone, but this might make me a bit too skinny. I haven't been eating very well recently due to the stress and nt being bothered to cook so it's been chippys, chinese, etc lol. Soon as my mc is complete I'm going to rejoin the gym and get eating a bit more healthily too! So much easier if u do it with others :)

Well done on the loss corrinne! Omg dyscochick, a half marathon - I don't think I could walk a half marathon lol good luck everyone xxx

come on girls, i need some motivation to get up early and run tomorrow morning, I can think of so many reasons to stay cwtched up in bed! btw i'm not welsh (but live in cardiff) but cwtch is just the best word in the world!
xx

I'm not going to be much help with motivation but I am going to be at work for 5.30am so I will be up too :) xx

failed, didn't get up and was instead at work at 7.30 trying to get a paper sorted for lab meeting :(

Failed at my liquid diet too!!
Last cple o days been feeling rubbish, just really down and emotional, have massive cold sore on my face (only ever had one b4 in my life and o nly when really run down) so I had some food but kept it healthy.
Then yesterday, didnt have one shake - all food but tried to keep it healthy.
Then last night in the middle of the night I seem to come out with this stinking cold from nowhere,I feel rubbish.
So diet is off I need healthy food to nourish me.
I think I was asking too much of myself really so soon to then totally starve my body.
So have started very healthy eating diet from today!! xxxx

failed, didn't get up and was instead at work at 7.30 trying to get a paper sorted for lab meeting :(

dont be too hard on yourself dysco,you need a break too sometimes. theres always tomorrow xxx

Take your own advice hun! and give your body a break, as you said its great to do something positive but maybe just try and be healthy rather than do something that will sap the fun and energy out of food when you need it most! Tomorrow OH will be dragging me round 9 miles, urgh can't wait, NOT!

Yes I have! Liquid diet is off!! Too much for me right now. xx

B and Q followed by a 9 mile run, not my idea of a fun saturday :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back