getting divorced....

reallyoldmum said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Wish I had thought of that I used to write my shopping lists in my mind with my exhusband only ever got the fruit and veg though! I once pulled an apple from under the pillow and took a bite and he didnt even notice!!!

:rotfl: what the hell was an apple doing under a pillow? :shock:

I put it there on purpose to see if he would notice - and he didnt!! I also once woke up when he was pulling down my nightie and he said dont bother to wake up its all over!!

I'm glad to say I dont sleep in a nightie with my new husband!! :D

reallyoldmum said:
I also once woke up when he was pulling down my nightie and he said dont bother to wake up its all over!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: oh my god no wonder you got divorced! thats disgraceful, says a lot for how good he was though! men! :rotfl: :rotfl:

krystalmair said:
reallyoldmum said:
I also once woke up when he was pulling down my nightie and he said dont bother to wake up its all over!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: oh my god no wonder you got divorced! thats disgraceful, says a lot for how good he was though! men! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh my god im glad to say that im awake when me and my husband are doin a bit of the old jiggerypokery :shock: :shock:

Believe me if you had been married to my exhusband you would have been glad to stay asleep!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back