Getting darker?

Summerwine

Reaction score
I *think* (hope might be more appropriate) that I am getting closer to a positive OPK. What do you think? These are CD21 and CD22 - just as I was beginning to lose hope.

Attachments

• IMG_5095.jpg
    IMG_5095.jpg
    509.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5103.jpg
    IMG_5103.jpg
    501.3 KB · Views: 47
There nice strong lines.....reckon you need to be getting down to it! Looks imminent to me. Best of luck :dust:

Get on it hehehe

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Haha I have been dtd few days before and on and after my positive opks for 10 months and never been lucky! I am blown away with your luck ! It's just amazing. I think it's very rare to catch the egg 1st time trying. I got my 1st positive opk this cycle this morn and have been trying all week and again this morning...and will try for next few days. Just hoping it will happen before this year is out !Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Haha I have been dtd few days before and on and after my positive opks for 10 months and never been lucky! I am blown away with your luck ! It's just amazing. I think it's very rare to catch the egg 1st time trying. I got my 1st positive opk this cycle this morn and have been trying all week and again this morning...and will try for next few days. Just hoping it will happen before this year is out !Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

I am blown away by it too. The week I came off the pill I sat Hubby down and explained that these things take time, and that we may as well enjoy the next 12 months and see what happens. 4 weeks later I was telling him about my BFP! I still cant believe it and just keeping hoping and praying for a sticky bean.

I am still following the Oct testing thread and really hope you have your BFP for Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back