Gestational diabetes

CrazyChic

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anybody know when they test you for gestational diabetes? I had it in my previous pregnancy and have just found out I'm pregnant again but I don't know how far I am yet.

They’re starting to test twice now. Once earlier in pregnancy and again later. I want to say 18-20 weeks and then 27-28 weeks? If you’ve had it before I’m sure they’ll be proactive with it. I’d assume you have it and watch what you eat until you get tested. Just to be sure :)

They’re starting to test twice now. Once earlier in pregnancy and again later. I want to say 18-20 weeks and then 27-28 weeks? If you’ve had it before I’m sure they’ll be proactive with it. I’d assume you have it and watch what you eat until you get tested. Just to be sure :)
Also big congratulations!! <3

Congrats Crazychic! The older you get the more likely you develop gestational diabetes. I'm sure they will follow up closely this time as well. I think they might even test you earlier than the 24ish week mark.x

I had it with my son and got pregnant 4 months after he was born and didn’t have it again. So you may not have it! They tested around 27 weeks. Congrats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back