• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

geri haliwell

Dee1985

Reaction score
had her lil girl last night :clap:

wonder what she calls her???

i love seeing what the celebs call their babies

her website says:

"She told Hello! magazine that she's thinking of Leonardo for a boy and Stella for a girl."

I love the name stella - i was considering that for eva but DH said his mates would think he had named her after the beer :D

I considered stella as it means star but in the end went with the welsh version.

WOW I wonder when it'll be announced, Ive been watching the news but nothing as of yet.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rooander said:
WOW I wonder when it'll be announced, Ive been watching the news but nothing as of yet.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what when the birth will be announced?
it was on the news this morningbut not announced the name.

beanie,does seren mean star??i love the name seren always have since comin on here never heard of it untill now

Birth and name really, but if it was on tv this morning i definately missed it LOL.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

is she still with the dad does anyone no??

who is the dad acualy? :doh:

From what i read in a magazine shes not with the dad. hes called Sacha something, a film director i think.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dionne said:
beanie,does seren mean star??i love the name seren always have since comin on here never heard of it untill now

Stars have a special meaning for me in that I was always told that when someone died their energy made a new star. I wanted to name my baby after my mum, but I didn't like her name (I am horrible) so I thought as she was my star, and my baby would be too I would name her star (also loved the name from Lost Boys film) but it didn't go with OH's name. I was reading around and found different names meant star, and eventually I found Seren. She is my little star and I knopw my mum would have adored her (am getting emotional now sorry)

the dad is Sacha Gervasi, co-writer of the terminal. not my cup of tea

beanie said:
dionne said:

Stars have a special meaning for me in that I was always told that when someone died their energy made a new star. I wanted to name my baby after my mum, but I didn't like her name (I am horrible) so I thought as she was my star, and my baby would be too I would name her star (also loved the name from Lost Boys film) but it didn't go with OH's name. I was reading around and found different names meant star, and eventually I found Seren. She is my little star and I knopw my mum would have adored her (am getting emotional now sorry)

awwww thats sooo lovely sorry i never knew your mum died.
thats a good idea with the name, asi waould have liked Dior to have mynans middle name but ireans notmy cupa tea, so i shold have done it with a meaning :angel:

but seren is beautifull so different and girly
if i heard some one mention a girl called seren ild imagin a pretty girl :angel:

dionne said:
beanie said:
dionne said:

thats a good idea with the name, asi waould have liked Dior to have mynans middle name but ireans notmy cupa tea, so i shold have done it with a meaning :angel:

if i heard some one mention a girl called seren ild imagin a pretty girl :angel:

thanks hun. i think she is pretty but i am very biased lol x

i really love the name seren too its the best name i have come across...shame its taken!!

cas xx

I was too was told that my great-grandad was a star, the brightest star inthe sky! Thats a lovely story beanie and I love Serens name it is a pretty name

I read in one of the trashy newspapers that she was going to call her victoria - who knows?!!

Xxx

i love the name seren and the story bout ur mum is loverly hun
anyone heard nething yet bout Geri didnt even no she was PG :oops: lol

dionne said:
beanie said:
dionne said:

I chose Rubys name as Ruby because my mum liked the name. I lost my mum in 2000 and she always wanted to have a grand-daughter as well as a grandson. So I like to think shes here helping.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back