PANTO! who and what?

sazzylou

Reaction score
(let me know if this thread has been done before :D )

finally booked my panto tickets (last minute or what??) for the 23rd.

Im a nosey moo, so i wanna know what panto youre seeing and what celebs are in it. Our local panto is always a bit naff tbh :lol: this year its Jack and The Beanstalk, and the celeb is that bloke what used to be in emerdale :

any of you seeing anyone good? :think:

We went to ours on Tuesday :)

Aberdeen has Peter Pan on with
Dr. Karl Kennedy as Capt. Hook
nabers.jpg

And Peter Pan was Keith Jack (who was aparently one of the Joesph wannabes on that BBC programme)
F_200705_May26ed_im_335020a.jpg

BTW Sazzy.... I saw that guy a few months back in Footloose (he was the priest) and was really good!!! :)

I'm not going to panto this year.

The reason - this year......................The Grumbleweeds are in it :roll:

We are still stuck in 1982 here.

Last time I went to the Panto it was ruined by all the stupid sponsorship ads - every 10 mins they mentioned Tesco or the local radio station or something and it wasn't even that good a performance. I was really disappointed and I'm put off going back because of that. :cry:

SarahH said:

nabers.jpg

[/img]

dr karl!! woo, i think thats pretty good! ( and i have a slight crush on Dr.Karl...is tha wrong?? :oops: ) Glad to hear that bloke what was in Emerdale is good :D i remember him when he was in neighbours and H&A and i thought he was lurvely, so this will be a blast from the past for me ( never watched emmerdale y'see)

we saw Des O'Conner as Buttons in Cinderella one year, who is probably the most famous person ive seen in panto :rotfl: and i also saw Grotbags as the wicked queen in Snow White.....jelous? i bet you are...
:rotfl:

SarahH said:

nabers.jpg

And Peter Pan was Keith Jack (who was aparently one of the Joesph wannabes on that BBC programme)
F_200705_May26ed_im_335020a.jpg

Snap! I went on tue too! sat in the stalls seat q15 :) me and james both really enjoyed it :D

I was in the stalls too!!! We were in row S seats 5&6.... spooky!!!!

Dont suppose you were in Littlejohns for Lunch that day were you as there was a woman with a wee boy with the dummy you have in your avatar and I thought of you!

no I've never been there, everytime I go into Aberdeen, I wonder if you're around somewhere :lol:

Dd went to see one last week with the brownies.

she saw Mother Goose with PC Plum from Balamory in it! She loved it.

We saw Aladin last year with Chicco. She went on stage with the because it was her birthday. We also met him backstage but that's the perks of having a box office manager for a sister-in-law!!!!

Not sure what she has tickets for this year.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back