gender scan made me fall head over heels in love!!

keepontrying

Reaction score
With my LITTLE ONE and my OH xxxxx

I never thought I would get to the day where I was far enough along to find out what my baby was, I never thought I would ever be the mummy I desperately needed and prayed I would be!!

Yesterday at 17 +4 we had a private gender scan, scans bring on a hell of a lot of anxiety for me - I was already crying through fear in the waiting room !

So on the couch i hop, whole body tense..... on goes the gel and scanning probe and i hold my breath till i see a recognisable shape, thats moving on screen! I stared open mouth and completely mesmerised with tears streaming down my face as I watched our baby kicking, wriggling and moving around.

I swear my poor mans hand must have felt like it was about to drop off as I squeezed it so tightly...... My perfect little miracle baby was safely tucked up inside, growing stronger and stronger with each day.

Trying to get a peek at the goods and after studying gender scans on you tube, I thought I saw three lines on the potty shot, i mouthed 'a girl' with a puzzled look to my OH, then I saw ... A LITTLE WILLY!!!!!!! I have a son !!!! We both burst into tears!!!

When we left the room we stood and held each other so tight for what felt like and eternity, the feeling I had was amazing and beautiful, we walked around the shops (with my OH begging to let him buy something, and as usual me saying no, not yet its too early!) Both of us kept welling up and staring at each other saying 'we have a little boy'

right now I am the happiest person on earth!!!!!!!

:blue:

Brilliant news! Congrats on team blue! Xx

congratulations hun - reading your post made me cry!! :D xxxxx

That's fantastic hunny. Welcome to team blue.

Enjoy ur little man :)

Last edited:
So happy for you! I've got 3 separate sonographers to double check gender now and have a winky shot to prove it now :D

Im crying again!!!! Im just so chuffed and thankful that I have been given this chance to do what i was made to do.

thanks ladies!!!!! xxx

awww I actually cried at your post! Congrats honey on team blue! xx

So pleased for you hun but really we are all hormonal can you not make us all cry! lol

Lovely News, Congrats on Team Blue =D
Glad everything went well for you, but your poor hubbys hand. x

Awwww :love: congrats & welcome to team blue xx

:hug: yay for team blue!!!!!!!!! congratulations sweetheart xxxxxxxxxx

Fantastic you wrote that so beautifully made me cry too.

Awww how lovely, I definately think finding out the sex of ours has made me bond with the baby a lot more congrats on your team blue! XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back