Gender predictors

GingerKitty

Reaction score
So, as a bit of fun, I thought I'd see what all the old wives' tales have to say about what my baby's sex will be.

I know about the pendulum thing and the Chinese predictor, but wondered what other methods you'd heard of?

I've heard of the baking soda and urine one, you add your wee to baking soda, if it fizzes it's a boy, it it's still it's a girl x

Is it bad that I'm actually tempted to try that? Hahahha

All of mine pointed to girl, he was a boy.

It is all a bit of fun as long as you dont believe it too much :lol:

xxxx

I did the chinese gender predictor the other day, it predicts I am having a boy this time around and I find out in 4 weeks so will let you know whether it is right or not! xx

Thanks for all the replies so far!

I don't mind one bit whether bubs is a boy or a girl, but I thought it'd be fun to do all the tests before we find out.

Maybe we should post here with what we get and then we can say if they were accurate or not! :)

Are you planning on finding out at your 20 week scan? xxx

Are you planning on finding out at your 20 week scan? xxx

Think so - I would actually like a surprise, but hubby is dead set on finding out and I couldn't have him know and me not! :)

I do know someone who found out and then had the opposite - was told it was a boy and had a girl! That was 15yrs ago, though.

Wow, I've heard of that happening the other way round, so being told you're having a girl and then it being a boy, basically because they haven't seen a willy, but not being told you are having a boy and then it being a girl as that would mean they would have to have seen something?
I read up about the nub theory as well, but have rarely seen a scan picture showing a nub! I go by skull shape and have found it to be right most times! xx

Wow, I've heard of that happening the other way round, so being told you're having a girl and then it being a boy, basically because they haven't seen a willy, but not being told you are having a boy and then it being a girl as that would mean they would have to have seen something?
I read up about the nub theory as well, but have rarely seen a scan picture showing a nub! I go by skull shape and have found it to be right most times! xx

I know, I've heard it's really unusual! However, she was born perfectly normal and is now a healthy, happy teenager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back