Gender Predictions

DW1978

Reaction score
Thought we could have a bit of fun guessing the sex of my baby before the big arrival!! So, the MW guessed from babys heartbeat that its a girl. I think its a boy but I think the majority of people who have guessed have chosen a girl. I've had absolutely no sickness, no cravings, nothing.

The first two photos are from my 38+0 photos I took last Friday and the other three are when I was 38+1 with Lennon. He was born at 39+2.

Attachments

• 38weeksfront.jpg
    38weeksfront.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 38weeksside.jpg
    38weeksside.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 12
Ooh difficult both bump pics look a very similar shape only this one looks slightly bigger to me. I'm going to guess at another little boy :) x

I always wondered if you'd be having a girl!
Good luck with the birth - so near now! X

I always wondered if you'd be having a girl!
Good luck with the birth - so near now! X

Me too with the dates that we BDed around conception. I don't want to get it into my head though and then feel disappointed if it's a boy. I would feel so awful and really am happy to have either.

hmmmmm

I duno its hard to tell you're very similar to your last pregnancy except bigger - I think your bump looks a bit girly & a bit boyish - I've been wondering if our bumps naturally go back to the way they were with first pregnancy, i've noticed that with ppl recently, even tho baby is diff sex.

I'm gonna do a thread like this too - later once i've done my weekly pic

:)

Oooh you are carrying nearly exactly the same aren't you? Maybe that's just your pregnancy shape though regardless of gender? Look at pringle, she's a classic round boy shape like you are but is on team pink so I think it's all down to mums shape how baby's are carried. Having said that I'm guessing boy :lol: x

Oh I'd guess a boy again but u could be like my sister who carried the same way. So exciting it's close now xx

I've always said boy :) but then like princess said pringle shocked us with a pink 'boy bump'

I'm sticking with boy though :) how about some scan pics??I'm gonna do a gender thread with bump and scan pics :)

I only have one 20 week scan pic and that is of babys head/face so I don't think that will be much help!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Im gonna say girl... purely cos ur bump is higher than mine and everyone is telling me Im having a boy :)

I'm guessing another boy and best of luck with the birth xxxx

i guess boy but i do think that maybe are bumps are to do with our body shapes. im team yellow and carrying lower this time compared to my 2 girls.

Hopefully won't be much longer and we will know!! I still say boy.. 8.2lb!

Ok, so most of you think its a boy, the same as me!! Oh well, will just have to wait and see now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back