Gender guess from 12 week scan?

leela78

Reaction score
I have my 20 week scan this week and we're hoping to find out if we're having a girl or boy I've always felt this is a boy but had a wee look at the different theories and thinking maybe it's actually a girl! Any guesses just for fun?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 47
Im guessing a little lady. Not a clue just a guess haha x

Your scan picture looks EXACTLY like mine and I mean EXACTLY!

I'm having a little girl so I think you're gonna be team pink! :D xxx

:) Ooh thanks ladies, I've always thought boy but hubby thinks girls so one of us will be right... I really will be thrilled to bits with either, just keeping everything crossed baby is healthy and growing well, those pre-scan nerves are kicking in and Thursday morning seems a looooooong way away! I had a couple of flicks this morning which is always a nice comfort though xx

I agree with the others, that's a girly skull! My little boy's was much more rounded x

So... back from our 20 week scan and oh my goodness today was the day baby decided to start partying from 7am onwards... Very naughty but sonographer got everything she needed (after me moving to different sides, on my back, on the other side lol) and all is healthy and growing nicely. :pink:

So... we're having a girl!!! Total shock to me as I was convinced she was a boy... will have to stop calling her baby Jesus now.

Am just delighted and relieved all is well!! We picked her name now too so she is baby Iona :good:

xx

Attachments

• Baby 20 weeks - Copy.jpg
    Baby 20 weeks - Copy.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 13
Congratulations huni :) such a lovely name you've picked too! xx

Congratulation, glad it all went well for you :)

I knew you were having a girl! She looks exactly like my 12 week scan did!

Congratulations on the team pink! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back