Gemma (Ginnymarie) - How was work?

happy-chick

Reaction score
Hey Gemma,

How did work go babe, hope it went ok for you.
I've been thinking of you :hug:

xxxx

yeah i do hope that it all went well for you hun let us know when you can please hun.

Take care :hug: :hug:

whoops
posted reply on the other thread going back to work.
It was ok, had a moment at lunchtime but held back tears
glad to be back but slowing it right down I was very stressed before it happened and blaming that a wee bit. Me and hubbie are looking to book a holiday, that is keeping me going, my mum thinks I should wait 3 month before trying again as she thinks m/c happened due to being on injection less than 18months ago, I just don't know, spoke to my boss who had a missed m/c and she was very supportive, I know she is very raw at moment and I won't go to her if I am having a moment as it just opens it all up for her and she is doing well keeping it together, she had a d and c, lots of pain and is still bleeding, she has been trying for two years so I do hope she comes on this forum as it is the reason I am being so strong....or seem to be xxx

Glad things went well babe, I knew you could do it!

Your right to take things easy, go at your own pace. I very much doubt stress caused your m/c hun, its just one of those inevitable things.

Not sure about the pill but didnt think that could effect things?

Keep plodding along sweet, your doing so well im proud of you :)

x-x-x-x

well done hunny, you are doing so so well im very pleased you are dealing with this so well, i hope it all continues to go well for you hunny.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back