Fussy times!

Mrs. KM

Reaction score
My LO is happy all day, but every day from about 7pm to 7:30-8pm she is inconsolable!Really hoping it isn't the beginning of colic! Does anyone else's LO have a fussy time? And what do you do to console?

Ariel is super contented and easybgoing but gets fussy around 5ish when he can't decide if he wants to poop, burp or feed! I just talk to him and pop him into different positions until he settles. But everything I've read says babies are meant to cry for at least 2-3 hours (in total) a day as it's their main form of communication.

2-3 hours!? I can't complain then lol!

Yeah it starts around 5 just as i want to start cooking tea until he goes for a bath at 7. He doesn't really cry now just moans and needs 100% attention which is a pain when you need to cook! Its because he's tired but too early for bed and late for a nap!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Henry has been the same the past couple of nights, but between 9-10pm. He cries like there is no tomorrow.

He has just done it again, but he has worn himself out this time and finally gone back to sleep. Let's hope he let's me put him down :pray:

Yes, Jax is like that from about 4-6pm, just when I want to cook and sit down to eat! Thats why we put him to bed at 6pm!

Mummy to two beautiful boys; Lennon born 5th March 2006 and Jax born 24th October 2011 :) <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back