fussy phase?

BevG

Reaction score
Alyssa has been waking during the night again for a feed for about a month nearly now. the last few days shes decided she dosent want formula and only take 2 or 3 bottles in the day. today shes been a nightmare and wouldnt nap, only taken 3oz of her bottle.
she gets bf too and im guessing she must be getting enough to keep her going from that but its odd that shes started refusing her bottles outright when she used to take the 4 at the times quite happily. dunno whats going on with her but i hope its teething.

^wss, they go through a lot of changes at that age and their little brains go on overdrive!!
xxx

Ruby's off her feeds think its her gums thou xxx

we have days where she happily feeds no problem and then other days where she fusses....days where naps are easy and days where its a friggin nightmare!!!

some nights she is a joy at bedtime and other nights she is hard work...all this started happening around the famous 4 month mark.....so could be that Bev..?

Hannah has also started waking again at night for a feed, around 4/5am...luckily she will go back down until around 7am..but i had got used to the 12 hour sleeper......damn!! hopefully once she gets past this phase, it will get better again

until teething kicks up a gear that is...poo x

yeah i think it is. i wasnt expecting her to go funny about food tho. she had all of 11 oz yesterday and 9 oz today lol. good job im bf too or id really worry.

hannah dropped about an average of 10oz per day for a few days....her appetitie seems to be getting better again now..

well a 1b and 1oz on in 2 weeks shows that!! lol x

I think the others r prob right hun and its to do with 4month growth spurt/fussy phase. She is prob wanting more boob than bottle from a comfort/clingy aspect coz her world is changing and u r her constant! As long as u r getting enough wet and dirty nappirs try not to worry- am sure she will make up for it in time to come xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back