fussing

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sorry :oops:

but seriously , why has he started with the fussing , his playing with his bottle/teat , he waves his hands about so much he usually sends his bottle flying and his generally being a naughty boy ! but then i take it away and his still got his gob wide open asking for more , so i give it back and he plays again

what can i do ? ive upped his teat to a size 3 because he was falling asleep and fussing so i thought it was that , well its cured the sleep bit but not the fussing !

please say after 5 months his decided he doesnt like his bottles his got ?

i dunno what else !

Its normal at this age...be grateful you aren't bfing.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Maisie is the queen of distractability- she will not feed during the day for love nor money- the world is too exciting to bother with milk :roll:

haha kyrans an absolute nightmare at doing this now! it always seems to be worse when his teeth are hurting :roll: otherwise he just gets distracted by absolutely everything around him, pain in the bum!

We went through the same thing Gem, and imms is bottlefed too, drive you batty too say the least when its 1 in the morning! just keep persisting, he will settle dwn soon hun x frutrating though!

my LO has been fussing too!! i was getting a bit worried as it is a battle to finish his feeds , he turns his head away from bottle and even trys to knock the bottle out of the way! What i do now is let him have a rest half way through and have a walk around for sometimes upto 20mins or so and then he decides to finish his bottle. could be the weather maybe? but im quite persistent in him finishing his bottle as he only has 4 feeds a day and sleeps through 8-6 now.

:oops: knew it was a stage but omg lol what these lil ones put us through !

least if your breastfeeding u dont have to worry about the bottle going flying and landing on the floor ( happened while out lol and was no way i would give it to him then , and guess who didnt have another bottle :oops: )

harrison is doing the same thing which includes kicking his legs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back