Pessary

Levi89

Reaction score
I think thats what its called... Anyway if you get this and have your waters broken do you still get to use the birthing pool?

Just as - if anyone seen my hissy fit tantrum I had because I've JUST been told there is only the one birthing pool at my hospital and the girl I know who also wants one is down there just now and being kept in. :brat: xxx

You can get in the pool if you have the one that's like a tampon they just take it out before hand. Not to sure about the gel though

Awww man :( Looks like my chances of a water birth is out the window then... Gutted and still very annoyed at the midwifes! xxx

Not really! They have slowed down to 15 mins apart now... But I'm guessing me being in the bath is whats doing that! Haha! Im on a mission to stay put in here until G arrives home haha!

How about you hun? Anything yet? Xxx

I'll remember not to get a bath when they start then lol. Not much happening this end, feel a little tender from the sweep she tried to do, hoping things start before i have to go back on wed xxx

Have u been on your ball and stuff? Hot sauce? Lol! Aww Charlie bet it'll start in the middle of the night - sods law! I'm sending you some dust! (although I kinda feel cruel considering the amount of pain I'm in haha!) xxxx

Thanks, dust recieved and stored away. :) I haven't got a ball but I've used the end of the bed, also last night I sat with my legs wide apart rocking, so not sure if that's helped her head come down further. I think I'll be in before next Wednesday xx

:D
Yeah that should work magically to! My mw said to me today that her wee head is sitting perfectly in my pelvis so its half the battle!
Oh oh I also read somewhere that if you keep drinking loads of water that helps bring on contractions to! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back