full to bursting

BevG

Reaction score
ok so im sort of swinging between feeling sick and feeling human most of the time now
i havent felt any definate movement, some possible pokeing from inside but it feels as if im jabbed with a finger or flicked inside so cant tell if its stretching type pains that arent really bad or baby beating on my insides lol.
also a lot of the time i feel as if ive eaten the whole contents of my fridge, like literally full to bursting kinda feeling and i was wondering if anyone else feels like theyre about to pop lol

Ahh delighted you starting to feel normal ish agian :) its crazy being so aware of just feeling normal haha

Im a bit like that with the fullness but only after Iv eaten, the rest of the time im starving lol

You could have a Anterior placenta thats what the MW told me on Tuesday, She said it muffels any feeling of movement from the baby cos tis a extra layer of padding, Apparently thats also why I had so much trouble finding the HB

It sounds like you are feeling baby. I compared my first kicks to feeling like someone was just poking me with a finger too :) and same for the feeling full!

i feel full when i havent eaten and it puts me off eating more, i think its a stretching phase and my tum is getting pulled tight. i couldnt find the hb til 15 weeks lol so i wouldnt be surprised if i did have anterior placenta but they never said anything at the last scan so maybe at this one they will see or tell me. monday seems so far away

oh its only 3 days :) yaiiii im dying to find out what your having lol

They only told me at my 20 week scan about the placenta so maybe they cant see where it is in the 12 week, Just guessing though, When I met my GP MW on the Monday she was about 20 mins trying to get the HB too cos its hidden behind it :)

What time is ur app on Monday

The other night i went out with friends and ate a full, stuffed crust, pepperoni pizza to myself. I felt so ill afterwards, literally like my entire body was full of pizza. I even kept waking up in the night feeling dehydrated from all the salt and cheese! On a serious note i did kind of worry that eating too much could harm baby cos i felt really really gross after it. Won't be doing that again.

Cannot wait to feel baby start moving, i'm 14 weeks but still don't look or feel pregnant yet, it's weird! xxx

When ive eaten i get really full feelings, like theres not enough room for the baby and the food, lol, and my belly is stretched to bursting point xx

oh its only 3 days :) yaiiii im dying to find out what your having lol

They only told me at my 20 week scan about the placenta so maybe they cant see where it is in the 12 week, Just guessing though, When I met my GP MW on the Monday she was about 20 mins trying to get the HB too cos its hidden behind it :)

What time is ur app on Monday

its 11.50 hun, i can only find the hb low down, possibly an echo off my pelvis lol tho i have a hb in the middle of my tum too so im pretty sure thats gonna turn out to be the placenta's hb as its the same as mine. i can barely eat a proper meal i feel full so quickly and i feel full without even eating lol. my mum commented this morning that im looking well as i have really lost some weight lol

Yeah that sounds pretty much how mine is, I only babys HB right down low and I get mine in the middle of my Belly :)

Oh no ya dont wanna be loosing too much weight though, iv actually gone the whole day so far without being sick :) gettin a bigger appetite too the last few days but then i end up sooo full too

I can only hear babes hb really low down. My midwife did it today and and even she said gosh that baby is low. I think thats why I feel so much pressure down below. I also have this feeling where I am stuffed after a couple of mouthfulls. Its a horrible feeling makes me feel so sick. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back