Fuffins Pain Blog UPDATES pg4-Still in pain this morning :(

fuffins1981 said:
I think its less the LO are more my clapped out body :lol:

After proudly declaring my pains were almost gone, have had a couple of blinders and :puke: my guts up.

I know you ladies probably think I am mad not to go to the hospital....But I have been admitted 5 times. All they did was patronise me and then keep saying 'not long left now'

Like they know what it is like to live with daily pain!! :x

The docs in delivery triage say 'back again then?'

I just want to die. Like they think I like it there! Some MW's have even said 'You must love it here'

Just dont know what to do anymore :(

Awww hun, it must be SO hard for you! I can't imagine how hard! Not just the pain but the constant being admitted then let out again thing! I really don't know what to say but i hope it gets easier for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you BabyBee. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I feel sorry for you all on here. I update my moaning daily and you lot have to think of something appropriate to say!

My OH is forever at a loss. And my family. It is just getting silly.

Some days I feel more positive. Then other days I feel down. I guess it depends on my level of sleep and pain.

I will try not to whinge on here for a few days. I am not saying that so you tell me not to be silly. All I am doing is keeping a blog of misery :(

Thank you for everything though girls :hug: :hug: :hug:

OI YOU! DON'T APOLOGISE for anything! You're going through a lot and we're here for you! We wouldn't read your posts if we didn't care so don't stop talking to us! Lol. Even if all we can do is say we feel sorry for you and offer you yellow animated hugs... lol.

Don't ever feel bad! You have every right to feel the things you are!

I just wish there was more we/someone could do for you!!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i wish i could do something more than give you animated hugs too sophie :rotfl: :hug:

honestly though hun, keep updating us, it's good that you aren't storing it all up inside, that would be worse :hug:

i do honestly wish they would do something more for you :( it must be so frustrating :( :hug:

:cry:

You are so nice. You said all the things I didn't want you to say, because now I am gonna start blubbing.

I look forward to the day I am holding my baby!! I am sure most the pain will be gone then and I will have forgotten most this discomfort! :)

fuffins1981 said:
:cry:

You are so nice. You said all the things I didn't want you to say, because now I am gonna start blubbing.

I look forward to the day I am holding my baby!! I am sure most the pain will be gone then and I will have forgotten most this discomfort! :)

aww hun, don't make us all start crying :rotfl:

i bet all the pain will be worth it in the end, but in the mean time you are dealing with it as best you can :hug: and if it gets any worse, then back to hospital with someone who will DEMAND answers from they doctors/midwives for you, because it's getting silly now :( i don't know how you've managed to stay calm this long, i would be a nightmare by now :hug: you're doing great sophie :hug:

p.s - when you're feeling sad, refer to the jeremy kyle thread :rotfl: :rotfl:

sarafet said:
p.s - when you're feeling sad, refer to the jeremy kyle thread :rotfl: :rotfl:

So true!! That thread is enough to send me into prem labour!

My mom laughed loads when I read it to her.

You girls are tops. To care so much about someone you have never met is a lovely thing :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back