frustrated

rachie29

Reaction score
well couldnt wait.. tested this am and BFN. Then realised miscalculated and af due tuesday not monday so 2 days early and only cheapie test....

went for a walk with OH to park as such a nice day, loads of families playing which made me want it more...

once i got home i started with backache... the kind i got last month right before af came.......

i'm so frustrated right now... i have a horrible metalic taste in my mouth and have done for over a week which i've never had before and i know is a symptom,
i've had other things to but this backache is exactly like last month.. plus i dont have a great deal of cm (sorry tmi) which is also common right before af...

i know i'm rambling and i'm being impatient... but these conflicting symtoms are driving me nuts..... :wall: :wall: [/code]

i had really bad back ache and af cramps like af, also had back ache right between my shoulders. fingers are crossed for you :hug: :pray:

thanks for the info... and the good luck wishes.... i know i'm being impatient... :doh:

The metallic taste in tour mouth sounds promising hun :pray:

Fingers crossed you get a BFP soon.....

When I got BFP I was 4 days late and even then the line was very faint so wait a couple more days and test again hun...we will all keep fingers crossed for you :pray:

Metallic taste in mouth sounds promising although I have no idea what its like because I didnt have any symptoms and still dont :cheer: (sorry to rub it in to all those who are barfing right now :rotfl: )

Good luck xxx

i kept getting headaches and cramps exactly like when af comes so was sure i was negative then when af didnt come 4 days later i got my bfp. xxxxx

morning rachie hun - :wave: - sorry you got a BFN - but like you said it is probably just too early to detect!!!

the only things i have had over the weekend are, backache, 'dull' tummy aches, being VERY moody with people and biting their heads off, and feeling extremely hungry when i have only just eaten (no - im not just greedy :lol: )

morning... i'm going to go and get some more tests today.. and maybe test tomorrow..... goddamn i hate this waiting game!! :wall:

yeah i know - tell me about it lol - DF is home tonight until tomorrow night so im gonna get him to get lots of cheap tests so i have always got them if i feel the urge to test LOL - probably test tomorrow or Wednesday but then i think that is too early as AF shouldnt be due until late on this week?!? :think:

i'm telling ya... i'm going to open my own shop selling hpts i'd make a fortune!!!!

i might test tomorrow but may wait and see if af shows first....

:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back