Pretty sure Auntie Flo will arrive tonight

exaclty moomoo - rachie it could just be you tested too early - looking good babes - when are you gonna next test? :pray:

end of week if she doesnt show....

am not holding out much hope though as this is what happened last month....

rachie29 said:
well... officially 1 day late.

couldnt wait, did a test this am and BFN.. not really surprised as was late last month. If not here by end of week will test again.

Any news from GGG, she was testing again this morning?

BFN, i am feeling out of sorts and my throat hurst so maybe im just coming down with something.......yeah coming down with TTC madness :rotfl:

Hows things with you hun?

glitzyglamgirl said:
rachie29 said:
well... officially 1 day late.

couldnt wait, did a test this am and BFN.. not really surprised as was late last month. If not here by end of week will test again.

Any news from GGG, she was testing again this morning?

BFN, i am feeling out of sorts and my throat hurst so maybe im just coming down with something.......yeah coming down with TTC madness :rotfl:

Hows things with you hun?

am fine thanks hun.... no af and no bfp, still waiting for one of the other...

i'm trying to avoid coming down with ttc..... :rotfl:

sorry for BFN was really keeping fingers crossed for you....

although i was doing really well, being relaxed and not thinking about it as much at the begining of the month, ive made up for it now, i cant stop thinking about having a baby and i very depressed about it this month, more than ever, just want to burst out crying and have been VERY snappy with people around me!!! :(

good luck to both of you - im sure you will get your BFP's very soon :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:

if its any help i had a sore throat on/off for a couple of days before my bfp, a few other people i know did too

babydust & good luck

Well ladies i migt have known it would be too good to be true but yes the evil af has arrived :cry: But the thing is i still feel there's something different though? Anyway good luck to all those waiting on your bfp's!!! :pray: -xxx-

ohh hun sorry AF got you....BUT....if you feel like you could be, do a test after AF maybe?? you can still have full on periods while pregnant you know - my friends auntie didnt even know she was pregant until she gave birth, nothing had changed - so you never know hun! :hug:

My AF has arrived today too but to be honest I didn't think I was pregnant anyway. The weird thing is that this is my first proper AF not being on the pill and TBH I was dreading it since it used to be more longer and I really used to feel like crap. But I never even knew it was coming, no cramps, no aches, no nothing :D If AFs are going to be like this, I'm quite happy with that :cheer:

Best of luck to all those who will be testing soon :D My fingers are most definately crossed for you all :hug:

Ladies is there any chance you could ever be pregnant but still have periods? :?

i had 2 periods with millie, thats why it was a shock to find out i was already 10 weeks gone :shock:

oh blimey this is getting strange not you but me arrrghhhhhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back