Frustrated and upset

What a bitch trog! Like all the other ladies have said you should defo complain. It's such a shame they've made you feel that way. It's one of my biggest fears to be made to feel like that and it can be so dangerous cause she might one day make someone feel that way so they actually don't go back in when something is wrong and the unthinkable might happen. People defo need to be made aware that she's making you feel that way it's totally unacceptable. Hope you start to feel better soon Hun, I personally think you've done really well to keep your cool up to this point so give yourself credit for that, especially as you're on your own at the min xx

Thank you ladies, you've all been far more supportive than the professionals! I really appreciate all your comments, I feel a bit better for it :) Thanks x

I'm sorry to hear they've been so horrible to you! I don't think you are being unreasonable at all! It's very important to immediately react when you think something is wrong at this stage of your pregnancy. Hope everything will go well now. Is this the only place you can go to? xx

I think it might be, certainly locally. Will speak to my mw and see if I have any other options x

What a bitch!!! That's so awful! You poor thing. How dare she say those things?! My friend said she was up the hospital for reduced movement about 10 times with her son and they just laughed and welcomed her in and knew her by name etc. No need to act like you're being awkward,no need at all!
Please don't not ring if you think you need to though, screw what she says or thinks. It's not up to her. If you get her, ask calmly to speak to her supervisor or someone else as you don't feel comfortable talking to her. You have a right to be seen by someone else if she's treated you badly.
Last thing you need is stress hun. Hope your OH is back soon lovely xxxxx

Problem is I think she is quite senior and seems to be the one in charge down there. I know it is silly but it is really off putting, I just don't want to talk to her as she makes me feel worse.

Feel a bit better now OH is home and he has been nice and sympathetic. Plus everyone on here has made me feel a bit better too! Still not at all keen on calling labour ward or going in there so will discuss my options with my mw when she's back at work tomorrow

Yeah id defo have a word and see what she suggests xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back