Frustrated - 3 days late but just BFNs!

jodied

Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry to grumble but....

AF was due on Friday and there is absolutely no sign yet.

Tested on Saturday and today and both were BFNs.

Just wondered if anyone else had this experience and were pregnant? How late were you when you got your BFP?

Really hoping that I am pregnant and just not registering yet as absolutely no sign of AF but don't want to get my hopes up!

Jodie x

Sorry no real advice but i thought i'd reply anyways, how sensitive are the tests you are doing ? i wouldnt worry as your not out til the witch has got you xxx :dust:

Sorry to be the one to bear bad news but on my 2nd cycle I was like you no BFP and no AF... it took 6 weeks for my 2nd cycle to turn up due to the after affects of the pill.... I hope that it is your BFP but just in case try not to be to disheartened if it isnt your month x

Thanks shauna and vicky! Just trying not to think about it for now but it is really hard! Think I'm going to try and wait as long as possible before testing again - the tests I have are internet cheapies that are supposed to be 20 miu so they should be quite sensitive.

Hey hun, hang in there! Last month my cycle went from 28 dayts to 37 and so far in 1 day late (28 day) and got BFN. If you've not long come off pill it could be your body just getting back into rythm, OR you could be preggers, either way keep your chin up honey and stay positive.....and keep us posted :) xxx

first thing you need to do is put down the tests put your feet up and relax!! as you being stressed can affect your af!! and if you are preggers the stress is not going to help baby!

try a test next week if af hasnt shown up and if still negative and no af get a blood test done

Thanks very much chazabell and Lou Lou - I'm going to try and relax! Only second month after coming off mercilon so probably just my body readjusting x

Thanks very much chazabell and Lou Lou - I'm going to try and relax! Only second month after coming off mercilon so probably just my body readjusting x

I saw your post in the testing thread CONGRATULATIONS! :yay:

Thanks very much Naomi - I couldn't quite leave the tests alone (although I did wait a few days!!) x

I know how you feel, I am allowing myself 10 ic tests a month and when theyre gone theyre gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back