From Crib to Cot

littleem

Reaction score
Bethany has been really good sleeping through from 10 weeks, she is now 4 and 1/2 months old and too big for her crib so shes spent the last 2 nights in her cot but she just wont settle at all, what did you people do???? are their any tricks???

my lo went from crib to cot a few weeks back. i put him in the same sleeping bag. i put his same toys in his cot such as cot mobile and crib bumper ( dont use the bumper now just first 2 nights) this was just to familiarise him with his usual surroundings.
cant really think of anything else to try as my lo slept the same in both .
how about day time naps does she settle in the cot then.
xx

Could you try putting rolled up blankets/towels on either side of her so she feels secure?

We didn't have any trouble when I moved my little girl into the cot (she is two now).....I can remember that I was the one not sleeping because I kept listening out for her :doh:

I have heard others saying that they moved the cot into their room for a couple of nights until the baby got used to it OR they just persevered OR they slept in the room next to the cot for a few nights (I think this could be making a rod for your own back though!) OR put the crib in the cot for a couple of nights.........

Julia xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back