Friday the 13th!

Strangeness

Reaction score
So yes today is the dreaded day! Anything go wrong for anyone so far? I've just done a load of washing and opened the door to a really funny smell, looked closer to see a permanant marker was left in my dh's pocket :x Lucky it didn't leak but everything stank so have had to wash everything again! And there was me thinking I was so organised for once :lol:

my mothers coming to my house :evil: :x

j/k

nothing so far...... :think:

Nothing gone wrong for me yet, except the fact I haven't slept much, but that's nothing unusual with the bean.

I love Friday the 13th, shame the full moon has been :lol:
There be magic afoot tonight! :wink:

Nothings happened to me so far. Well I only got up 20 minutes ago so its not really had the chance! :think:

a near-miss this morning - nearly had a car accident.
but I didn't, so that's the main thing.
other than that, no nothing unlucky so far.

Braydon is a grumpy lil monkey lol my aunt has had to take him for a walk to save my sanity
its my cousins 13th birthday today

Oohhh Xena Im glad ur ok :hug: . Im scared to go out in the car now,was just gonna go for a drive aswell! :shock:

x-kirsty-x said:
Oohhh Xena Im glad ur ok :hug: . Im scared to go out in the car now,was just gonna go for a drive aswell! :shock:

thanks hun :hug:
ah don't worry - it's more the area I live in than the day I reckon - they drive like absolute nutters around here lol.

Coco is currently on top of the curtain rail in the living room...now if she decided to jump on the plasma and that falls down then it will be bad luck...so im gonna go rescue her lol

yes i had sex with hubby! i want the baby so badly that i allowed him to have his wicked way with me this morning.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: lets hope bubba comes out now!

yes he felt a real devil this morning let me tell you!

he has a big smile on his face as he left for work! :D

It's ok Budge, once the baby comes you never have to have sex again so let him have his fun for now :rotfl:

nothing gone wrong so far, touch wood, but today was my due date according to lmp!

Xena said:
a near-miss this morning - nearly had a car accident.
but I didn't, so that's the main thing.
other than that, no nothing unlucky so far.

Me too!! :shock: With a bloody school bus that didn't have any bloody lights on even though the visibility in the fog was only about 10 yards! :twisted: :shock:

i had a parking ticket outside work, i have parked in the same spot for the last 4 and a half years and i'm really cheesed off :wall:

Hmmmm- whats gone wrong.....erm pretty much everything!!

Got shouted out by 3 clients - then had a little sob
Printer Broke
Our website & email server went down for 2 hours
I lost my bank card
My accounts program deleted 3 random proprties and their full accounting history - which will take me 3 hours to reprogram at least!

ooooh - and my MIL called to say she will be here at 7am tomorrow!!!!!! So now I have to clean the apartment to a good enough standard!

Great!

well i wanted bubba to come today but alas it is not to bee. Unless it comes pretty damn fast that is :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back