• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

fresh fruit n veg

sarahlouise86

Reaction score
What age can u give it as finger foods? Tyler is 23wks n has been weaning since 17wks xx

I heard (I don't remember where) that you should wait until 6 m for fresh fruit but as finger food I doubt he will eat much to hurt his tummy so probably you can give him some?
I only gave steamed fruits to Amelie and banana and steamed cauliflower etc for finger food so no personal experience sorry :(
I was planning on some fresh fruit in 2 weeks.

Thanks. I gave him a taste of strawberry n he seemed ok with it so will take it a little at a time x

I think you'll be ok to give it to him now hun, things like broccoli and carrot sticks are great and as Hope said, he probably won't eat much of it to begin with! I'm not sure but I heard that strawberries are more likely to cause allergic reactions than other fruits x

Oh god really,silly me! Il get some carrot n that for him then xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back