Freezing

Sophie_P

Reaction score
Do anybody get this even though it's boiling outside?
I keep getting shivers and have to put on a cardigan. Surely this is not normal?

Same!!! I have a throw over my feet and curled up watching tv!!

I'm afraid I've had the roasting feeling all the time! Do you feel like you might be coming down with something?

I'm afraid I've had the roasting feeling all the time! Do you feel like you might be coming down with something?

Not sure hun, i've had earache for the past few days and just feel usual knackered x

I'm the same. At work I find myself having hot flushes and keep putting cardy on, taking it off - its a vicious cycle.

Meeee! I'm cold now despite the sun blaring outside! xxx

Thank god you girls are all the time, i've been worrying x

The same not the time what am I on about? Lol

:( earache is awful, big hugs for you! I've had that shattered feeling - napping when I get in on an afternoon. Had 2 hours this afternoon! xx

It's going to be awesome hitting our milestones and moving tris together!! :lol: I'm excited! :D

I had this last week then I ended up with tonsillitis. So look after yourself cos you may be coming down with something x

constantly!! im like GOD ITS HOT.. *takes cardi off*.. 10 mins later "wow it's cold" *puts cardi on shivering*. everyone at work must think ive gone a bit mad!

Aww not that this is hot/cold related but i just wanted to say how exciting is it that you're 9 weeks tomorrow!! Have you had a mw appt or anything yet? I've only been offline a week and it feels like forever! ;) x

Lucy nine weeks tomorrow it's going too fast! Definately got sickness today I feel like death and going to visit my mum today and got to keep schtum :-(
had my booking appointment already two weeks ago, twelve week scan is 5th August xx

Lucy nine weeks tomorrow it's going too fast! Definately got sickness today I feel like death and going to visit my mum today and got to keep schtum :-(
had my booking appointment already two weeks ago, twelve week scan is 5th August xx

Been feeling absolute shite today girls, was sick on the bus oops x

Oh sweetie sounds like it's getting harder to keep it all quiet! Not long now. How did it all go when you had your booking in appt? Anything exciting or was it mainly a paperwork exercise? X

Just a load of bloods, blood pressure, urine sample and a thousand sheets of paper! Haha! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back