Freeeeeeeeeezing!

UmmAli

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if ohters have this symptom: after lunch, which is usually my biggest meal of the day (because it includes little lunch 1 and little lunch 2 after 15 minutes!) I start feeling really cold.

My body is very warm but my face, hands and feet are frozen so I have to lay under the duvet until I stop shivering, and I usually fall asleep :oops: :sleep:

I hope that means the baby is burning up calories like mad... so maybe I'll turn into less of a pig :?

What do you think? :sleep:

i was really cold today had a hoddie on while doing the housework :D
not sure what causes te coldness though
manda xx

Yeah, I am quite sure it is normal. For me, I go from hot to cold really fast.

I had a nightie, a pair of pjs, bed socks and slippers on last night in bed as I was freezing! Maybe it's a blood pressure thing? I had quite low blood pressure with Mel. I remember last time I got very hot once I had a proper bump as it was like having a hot water bottle on your tum. Mind you I had him in December so a lot of my pregnancy was during the summer- this time it will be colder.

+++

Ooooh, I was always cold in the 1st 6 months of pregnacy, I just couldn't warm myself up. I didn't know it was common I just though it was me being weird, Lol. wonder what causes that then?

Oooo I remember feeling really cold all the time, my hands and feet would be constantly freezing yet I carried him in the summer and it was hot last year!

I;m freezing all the time. soon as i put a hoody on or the heating, im too hot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back