Free Dental Care

ruthiestar

Reaction score
Well of course we all know us lucky ladies are entitled to free dental care, up until the baby is one year old, but was being a bit cheeky and wondering does anyone know if it extends to cosmetic dental care, such as whitening? Is worth a try.... lol

lol i was wondering the same actually, a friend of mine has just had a new pair of retainers for £70 and she uses an NHS dentist, was gonna see if i can get some for my bottom teeth as theyve gone a bit wonky since ive had braces lol! x

I think you could get retainers cheaper Lexi. Not sure about whitening although I've read you're nit allowed whitening while pregnant. Do we get the free dental care for a year after baby is born? My teeth are horrible :( need to get them all sorted once baby is here.
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah u get free dental care for a year after due date...u get all necessary Nhs treatment free but I don't think whitening is classed as 'necessary' lol.

I ashamedly hadn't been to a dentist for approx 11 years til I fell pg this time (mainly cos of lack of Nhs surgeries in my area) but a clinic about 15 miles away just had an extension and took on a load of nee patients and the dentist has been really good wiv me...been havon cleans every 3 months cos of bleedin gums and she even booked me in for 2 weeks b4 baby is due for an extra clean :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back