Free box of healthy nibbles and another half price!

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
www.graze.com

I've just eaten my first FREE box with nuts and dried fruits and crackers in it and it was deeeeelish!!

Delivered to your door. No obligation to continue with them. First box free and 2nd half price. You get to tell them what you like, love or hate and they make you a box to come on the day you want. I only signed up for the freebie but I think I'll carry on because this one was lush!

AND I've now eaten 3 of my 5 a day!! :yay:

This is the offer code : W5YZ7B5

mmmm now i want olives. Quite a lot... those pictures looked really yummy.

I was a bit hmmmmm...but yes they are scrummy!! I hope I get some olives next time!! :D

Grrrrr just another reason to hate my bank. They fluffled up my change of address so my postcode doesnt match my card details. I already went in this morning to murder someone over it and she said my address is correct now! geahhhhh! They are keeping olives AND a lovely pram away from me now!!

I've signed up, thanks for the link.

Haha, I can't believe I was going to give these to the kids....they are delicious! Who would have thought that chocolate covered sunflower seeds would be tasty? I'm munching through the box whilst I've got a minute to myself lol. xx

Just remember that when you sign up for the freebie they will automatically keep sending them to you if you dont cancel. I'm carrying on with them for the moment but there's no minimum so when I get bored, I'll just take my details off. :)

yeah this is the thing, you sign up to the agreement and people forget to cancel, its marketing genius!! Im gonna get round to signing up now my bank is sorted but gonna put a reminder on my phone to cancel it!

Im terrible for doing this, been meaning to cancel love film for about 6 months!

if its yummy i wont be cancelling anyway!

they are really nice and you'll get a code to give your friends like this one so they can get free starter boxes and it gives you £1 off a box or you can choose to give £1 to the Rainforest Alliance :)

my box arrived today!!! im so pleased!!!

been munching away on my glazed honey nut pecans and i cant wait to try the other pots!

Wow I love offers, I have signed up, may leave it till after the half price box if good to cancel

Thanks lots Mervs Mum

Last edited:
Got my box of snacks today, in a dilema as they are really nice, and when I looked in the supermarket for these type of snacks, they were still quite expensive!!! you'd be there ages trying to choc coat little bits of hazelnuts at home) and you'd have to buy the freeze dried strawberrys and they are £2 a bag!! hummm

Last edited:
Ive ordered mine! They do look rather yummy. Im not an adventurous person with fruit ect so I figure if theyre delivered in a little cute box for me Ill try them! Im looking forward to wednesday now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back