Frankie Jean Is Here!!

CONGRATULATIONS FLOSSY!!

She is wonderful, glad things are ok.

Love Fluffy. xx :lol:

Hi all well lets tell you the story...........

It all seemed to start on fri 27th the night before where i hadnt been feeling particularly well but i just put it down to an upset stomach anyway had a nice chinese for my tea and eventually went to bed later on that evening but around 2.30am i awoke feeling rather sick and was horribly sick everywhere (sorry to say) and after a short while felt ok again but i had several bouts of sickness throughout up until about 1'ish the sat afternoon this was all followed by bad diarhea too (sorry again) having spent the day in bed i phoned good old mum who said i ought to phone the midwife and talk to her which i did and after talking with her she suggested just trying to drink some black tea with a little sugar and that she would call back in an hour, so on her advice i did so but i had been getting these stomach tightnings which i put down to me being sick and bad all day or maybe a bad takeaway the night before so eventually the midwife called back and i said i felt no better so she said maybe i ought to go up the delivery suite and take some over night stuff (going in for monitoring) anyway after panacking about that she called back and said she would come out to see me after she arrived and examined me she discovered babes heart rate was dipping up and down and also i had a rather high temp, etc so she called the hospital and after talking to them they agreed i should go in to be checked and hooked up for them to check bubs heart rate etc, after arriving at the hospital they hooked me up to the machine and did what they needed to all in this time and whilst going to the hospital i was still getting tightnings and bad diarhea again which after a time were getting really bad so i called for a midwife who eventually come and examined me only to discover i was 5cm and in labour much to my horror! off to the delivery suite i go (this is around 8pm'ish) and they get me comfy on the bed in there and put the mointor on to check bubs heart rate again and monitoring me too by now pain getting more intense so by now i needed pain relief the midwife who was dealing with me asked what i would like and i told her if possible i would have and epidural to which she had no problem with and would give me if it was to be a long labour so i ended up having pethadine around 8.50pm. after a short while this took affect and nocked me out completely and i didnt know where i was but anyway after more pain and eventually pushing through the contractions etc little frankie was finally born with ease at 9.50pm weighing 6lb 1oz.(not too bad for being 3wks early! all i can say is how quick and i mean i dont do things by half thats for sure!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back