Foundation advice - suggestions?

I use mac studio sculpt.. I have dry skin and it's great for that.. It also lasts forever..

I love how u go to the mac counters as well and they will try all the make up on u until ur happy with it.. Its hard to choose a foundation I think so it's brill that they try it on u first.. Also whatever suits u may not suit somebody else either...x

I use clarins foundation if I'm going out out, and if I'm just taking baby for a walk or popping out I use MAC studio fix powder and a blusher to just perk my face up a bit xx

Also I can't recommend enough natural collection lipsticks they are great don't feel dry feel really light and moist and only cost £1.99 each def worth a try and their nail varnishes have some lovely colours great if u want a bargain xxx

I can't wear foundation as my skin is quite dry, and just looks awful as soon as I put it on, even after exfoliating. I'm using a BB cream at the moment which is quite good, but as usual, doesn't quite suit my skin tone. I'm very pale with pink toned skin, and it seems make up brands don't seem to realise that not everyone has yellow tones in their skin! I've never found a foundation that actually matches and looks natural.

I use boots no 7 intelligent balance in porcelain, it's liquid with powder, gives a little sheen and doesn't make my face yellow- one of the few that doesn't!! Xx

I use sheer cover mineral foundation, I Think you can only buy online and its not cheap :( but its really light which I love and although its only a small tub it lasts ages, plus you get lots of free gifts with your first order like brushes eye shadow etc. Once ordered though you need to ring up and cancel as they will keep sending you a new one every 2 months and charging your card which I think it shocking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back