• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Found this and had to share

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Reading this brought tears to my eyes but i had to share x x
Dont let them say I wasnt born,
That something stopped my heart
I felt each tender squeeze you gave,
I've loved you from the start.

Although my body you can't hold
It doesn't mean I'm gone
This world was worthy, not of me
God chose that I move on.

I know the pain that drowns your soul,
What you are forced to face
You hsve my word, I'll fill your arms,
Someday we will embrace.

You'll hear that it was meant to be,
God doesn't make mistakes
But that wont soften your worst blow,
Or make your heart not ache.

I'm watching over all you do,
Another child you'll bear
Believe me when I say to you,
That I am always there.

There will come a time, I promise you,
When you will hold my hand,
Stroke my face and kiss my lips
And then you'll understand.

Although I've never breathed your air,
Or gazed into your eyes
That doesn't mean I never was,
An Angel never dies.

What a lovely piece to share, thanks mummy2adam, brought a tear to my eye

thats beautiful xx i do believe they wait for you some 1 i know went to a spirtualist to have a reading once and they said that the child she misscarried wanted to be recognised as 1 of her children as they kept saying you have 3 children he even brought through her old family dog he was really good and spot on with loads of things x

Wow, lovely poem. To echo what Midnight has said.. and I know not everyone believes this.. I have miscarried twice and when I went to a spiritualist she started getting tears in her eyes and said 'you have two little boys and they are sat on your knee, they are with you and are being looked after'. As I say, I know not everyone believes this. I do and it brought/continues to bring me comfort xx

I believe in it and would love to see a spiritalist just to see if she knows my little angel is being looked after (hopefully by my grandad)
I was talking to my OH about this last night and he would rather i didnt, but hes always said this as hes not a strong believer. So im going to wait till i feel a little bit stronger and look into it x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i believe each one our little angels chose us to be their parents, me & OH mite be going to see a medium saturday to see if our little man comes through to us, it would bring me so much comfort to know he is being looked after by his nanny (my partners mam) and having a good time..x

i believe each one our little angels chose us to be their parents, me & OH mite be going to see a medium saturday to see if our little man comes through to us, it would bring me so much comfort to know he is being looked after by his nanny (my partners mam) and having a good time..x

You will have to let us know how you and your OH get on if you do go, thats if you dont mind.
Im seriously thinking about it, theres one lady who does home visits where i live and she is meant to be brilliant but she gets booked up really quickly and i probally wont get an appointment well into the new year now x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its really good if you get a good 1 so id say if you know of 1 that come recommended wait for an appointment with them as you will get the most out of it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back